Terms and Conditions
- All persons above 12 years of age must register to enter the festival.
- Children under the age of 12 years may entry on the basis of their parents’/guardians’ registration.
- It is mandatory for all persons (Adult or Child) to carry a valid photo ID card of themselves.
- A person can register online by filling and submitting the online registration form or you may choose to register on the ground.
- The festival access tag must be collected from the registration counter upon arrival at the festival.
- Please read the below carefully before proceeding to Register. Do also read our T&C’s.
TYPES OF REGISTRATIONS
Access to the Festival Hub and all session venues, food courts, merchandise stalls, Festival Book Store and art installation spaces..
- Online General Registrations until 17 January 2017 are Free
On ground / On the spot registrations:
- 15 -18 January 2017, 10am to 6pm: Free
- 19 – 23 January 2017, 8am to 6pm: Registration charge of INR 200 per person
Festival Delegate Registration:
Registering as a Festival Delegate comes with several benefits but please note:
- A Festival Delegate is not a Festival Speaker.
- There are no seat reservations for Festival Delegates at any session.
- Delegate status does not guarantee access to sessions. All entry is on a first-come basis dependant on venue capacity.
- Festival Delegate badges are non transferable and non refundable.
The Festival Delegate benefits include:
- An access badge that enables entry to the Festival Hub- Diggi Palace. Entry and seating at session venues is on a first-come basis.
- Buffet Lunch at the Festival Hub. The Delegate & Author Lunch Area is located adjacent to the Front Lawns (Valid: 19 - 23 January 2017).
- Buffet Dinner at Hotel Clarks Amer. Dinner will be served at the swimming pool area next to the main stage. (Valid: 19 - 22 January 2017).
- Admission to all concerts at the Music Stage venue- Hotel Clarks Amer. (Valid: 19 – 22 January 2017)
- A Festival tote bag with goodies including the Festival Brochure and Programme.
- Access to the Delegate Lounge for those wanting to grab a complimentary refreshment or take a break from the crowds. Delegates can also purchase meals at the restaurant located within the Lounge.
- An invite to a 'Delegates Only' session and cocktail evening on 22 January 2017.
- Admission to two special Festival Fringe events at a heritage monument. More information coming soon!
- Usage of the evening Festival Shuttle Service from Diggi Palace (Festival Hub) to Hotel Clarks Amer (Music Stage venue) from 19 – 22 January 2017 at scheduled timings.
The Festival Delegate Package (per person)
Early Bird Offer - until 30 October 2016:
INR 4500 per day or INR 18000 for 4 or 5 days (+Service Tax of 15% will be levied)
31 October 2016 to 18 January 2017:
INR 5000 per day or INR 20000 for 4 or 5 days (+Service Tax of 15% will be levied)
19 January 2017 to 23 January 2017:
INR 6000 per day or INR 24000 for 4 or 5 days (+Service Tax of 15% will be levied)
23 January 2017 (only): INR 2500 (+Service Tax of 15% will be levied)
* Service Tax refers to tax collected by the Government of India from service providers for providing certain services.*
Press registration is exclusively for media persons officially representing print and electronic media houses. Personnel can submit the online form should they wish to become Festival Accredited Press. Our Public Relations team will correspond directly with you once the request is received.
Schools can bring batches of their students accompanied by teachers on 19th, 20th & 23rd January. All students and schools must pre register online for free, to ensure that you do not have to stand in long lines when you come to the venue. On ground registration will cost Rs 200 per person.
On 21st & 22nd January we will not be allowing school groups. Individual students with their guardians may attend independently with family and friends.
Please Note: All students must carry their school ID cards for security reasons.
COLLECTION OF ACCESS TAG
Upon arrival at the festival venue, all persons (online/on ground registrants) must collect their Festival Access Tag from the relevant Registration Counters.
If you register online, you will receive an email and/or SMS with a unique festival code. To procure your unique festival access tag, you will have to present this code, email or SMS along with a valid photo ID card at the relevant Registration Counter. The access tag must be worn for the duration of the festival.
Your unique Festival Access Tag
may be collected from the festival hub - Diggi Palace.
15 -18 January 2017, 10am to 6pm
19 – 23 January 2017, 8am to 6pm
Please Note: Should you damage or misplace the tag, the registration process would need to be redone and a penalty fee of INR 200 will be charged for replacing the tag.