"Online free registrations currently closed. On-spot venue registrations currently open. Please note, this is subject to availability."
Please read the terms and conditions below before proceeding.
DSC Jaipur Literature Festival Terms & Conditions:
- All persons must register under the category of General (free), Delegate (paid) or Press (accredited).
- The Delegate fee is INR 2500/ USD 60 per day per person. If you register for all 5 days, you can avail a special rate of INR 10000/ USD 240
- Each registration is valid for one person only and is non-transferable.
- Everyone is required to carry a photo identification of themselves (photocopies will be accepted) and a printed copy of their online registration / the registration code from their online form.
- Absence of any required documents can result in registration being refused at the registration desk.
- The Festival reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event/the venue, or eject any person from an event/the venue based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the festival staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- No person shall have unrestricted access to all areas of the venue.
- Depending on the number of people at the venue and its capacity, the festival will at its discretion without prior intimation open or close all registrations for on the spot registrants.
- Entry to sessions is on a first come basis. There are no reservations.
- The Festival reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
Cancellation & Refund Policy for Paid Registrants:
- Paid registrations are non refundable and non transferable.
- Everyone is expected to behave in a dignified and orderly fashion.
- No one is allowed to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- No one is allowed to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event unless previously approved by the festival. Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave the event.
- You shall be liable for payment of damages caused by you to the festival property.
- You shall be responsible for your belongings
- You are not allowed to use, consume and carry alcohol, tobacco products, narcotic substances on the festival premises.
- You are not allowed to carry weapons, arms, hazardous substances on the festival premises.
- The festival is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We collect and store your personal information for security reasons.
Facilities for Paid Delegates:
- As a Delegate, you will be provided with the following amenities:
- Exclusive lunches and dinners at the festival venue with the participating speakers, sponsors, publishers, dignitaries, celebrities and festival organizers. (Excluding dinner on 28th January).
- Invitations to all official receptions during the festival (Excluding the Writers’ Ball on 28th January).
- Invitations to all music concerts. (24th – 27th January).
- Local transportation if required at an additional cost.
- Accommodation at special rates.
- A festival bag with sponsor gifts.
- A delegate badge that allows you access to the 2013 DSC Jaipur Literature Festival.
- Delegates are not participating speakers and Delegate status does not ensure entry to sessions. No reservations are made available to Delegates, since Rights of Admission are fully reserved.
- These Terms and Conditions are liable to be changed at any time at the sole discretion of the organizer or ticketing company.
Official Registering Partner :
The 2013 DSC Jaipur Literature Festival, Asia-Pacific’s largest literary festival, will be for 5 days from 24-28 January.in Jaipur, India.
The DSC Jaipur Literature Festival is held across multiple venues at one festival hub – Diggi Palace.
Diggi House, Sawai Ram Singh Road, Jaipur – 302004, Rajasthan (India)
Diggi House, Sawai Ram Singh Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
Music Stage Venue:
Hotel Clarks Amer, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Pre Order Author Books Now