Ready? Set. Snap!The ZEE Jaipur Literature Festival Photo Blogger Competition is back with some exciting new themes for emerging photo bloggers! The 2017 competition is looking forward to some awe-inspiring entries!
Show off your passion for photography and win a chance to be part of the world’s largest free literature festival. The ZEE Jaipur Literature Festival 2017! Send in your best work and the most stunning entries will be featured on our website and social media. And here’s the cracker – 2 lucky winners will attend and cover the festival in Jaipur this coming January.
So get clicking! We’re looking forward to some spectacular shots! Themes of the Photo Blogging Competition are:
- Close ups (macros)
See updates of the competition on our Facebook Page.
- Participants can send up to 3 photographs per theme (total of 9 maximum).
- Photographs must be taken on a DSLR Camera.
- Each entry submitted must be a maximum of 5MB in size.
- Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject ‘JLF Photo Blogger’.
- The email must contain name, age, occupation, location, contact number and email address of the participant along with a short description of how the photograph(s) pertain to the chosen theme. EXIF data of each photograph must also be quoted. Emails missing any of this information will be disqualified.
- The photographers will be credited with each photograph posted on the site or blog. The photograph must not contain any watermark/signature of the photographer.
- Minor editing of photos (brightness, contrast, minor color correction) is allowed. Special effects are not permitted.
- Entries must not contain any vulgar, obscene, defamatory, pornographic or violent content or content detrimental to national interest.
- The contest opens on 24th October, 2016.Â Deadline to submit entries is 10th December, 2016.
- Results will be announced on 20th December, 2016.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Judges’ decision will be final and binding.
- The winners will be selected internally by the design bureau at Teamwork Arts Pvt. Ltd from all entries received till 10th December, 2016.
- Each entrant grants licence to Teamwork Arts Pvt. Ltd. to feature any and all of their submissions on any of their websites, or promotional material connected to this competition and the festival.
- The 2 Photo Blog winners will be required to document the event on all 5 days of the festival and assist the writing bloggers during live blogging.
- Those selected as winners for the festival must attend a 2-3 day workshop and orientation prior to its commencement. These training workshops with the other ZEE Jaipur Literature Festival Blogging Team are mandatory for all photo bloggers.
- Entries not pertaining to the Themes, Guidelines and Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- Winners will receive festival jackets and blogger certificates from ZEE Jaipur Literature Festival at the end of the festival.
- This competition is open to global participation. However, only Indian domestic travel for winners to and from Metro cities in India to Jaipur will be provided, via train.
- Teamwork Arts Pvt. Ltd. bears no responsibility for any selected international participants not receiving/delay of visa, or any participant missing the train to Jaipur from the designated railway station for any reason.
- Accommodation, daily travel and meals during the festival will be provided. Travel from the hotel to the venue will be provided every morning. Transport will be provided from the Music Stage venue to the hotel every evening.
- Photo Bloggers will be given access to the Music Stage performances in the evenings to cover the events. They will also be given the opportunity to attend the Writer’s Ball at the end of the festival.
- Photo Bloggers will get opportunities to interact with press, industry experts and authors during the course of the festival apart from sessions.
- Breakfast will be provided at the blogger’s accommodation. Lunch will be provided, along with other volunteers, at the main venue, Diggi Palace. Dinner will be provided at the Music Stage venue.
- Any misbehaviour and clash with organizers, authors and attendees or taking undue advantage of facilities provided to the photo bloggers will lead to expulsion from the blogger team and festival, effective immediately.
- Teamwork Arts Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to alter the guidelines and terms and conditions at any time.