This year ZEE JLF is going ‘cashless’ to ensure a seamless festival experience for our delegates and visitors.Your Registration Badge is your wallet! Each badge has a unique ‘Bar Code’, which will act as your payment gatewayat the Festival.
Here are simple steps to load your badge with the amount of money you wish to spend:
- The E-Badges can be loaded with CASH in Indian rupees (INR) or via Indian and/or international CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS. The minimum value for recharge is INR 50 (approx. $1).
- The badges may be used for the following purchases across the Festival Hub of Diggi Palace:
- Food Beverages: prices for food and beverages vary from INR 10 – 2,500.
- Merchandise: Our retail outlets across the Festival sell goods ranging from INR 30 – 31,000.
- Books at the Festival Bookstore: The price of a book varies INR 100 – 3,000.
- CREDIT / DEBIT CARD recharges have a bank transaction fee of 1% of the transaction amount.(For example, if you recharge for INR 1000/-, there will be an additional bank charge of INR 10 (1% of 1,000). The total amount debited will be INR 1,010)
- You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number informing you of the total amount spent.
- You may also pay directly through an e-wallet (operated By Freecharge) at all purchase points in addition to your badge.
- REFUNDS: No refund for the unspent amount will be allowed on credit and debit card recharges.
- Refund for the unspent amount will be allowed on cash recharges only.
- LOSS OR THEFT: The organisers will not be responsible for refunds in case of theft or loss of badges.
- For any queries with cashless system please visit the CASHLESS RECHARGE COUNTERS opposite the SAMVAD Venue.
- All disputes are subject to Jaipur Jurisdiction.
- For any complaints or suggestions please write to Jlfredressal@teamworkarts.com