- All persons above 12 years of age must register to enter the festival.
- Children under the age of 12 years may entry on the basis of their parents’/guardians’ registration.
- A person can register online by filling and submitting the online registration form or you may choose to register on the ground.
- The festival access tag must be collected from the registration counter upon arrival at the festival.
- Registration, purchase of ticket or possession of pass is required for all attendees to enter the festival.
- Each registration/ticket/pass is valid for one person only and is non-transferable, unless specified otherwise.
- The Festival reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event/the venue, or expel any person from an event/the venue based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the festival staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- No person shall have unrestricted access to all areas of the venue.
- Depending on the number of people at the venue and its capacity, the festival will at its discretion without prior intimation open or close all registrations for on the spot registrants.
Everyone is required to carry:
- A valid photo identification of themselves (photocopies will be accepted)
- Ticket, Pass or a printed copy of their registration or the registration code.
- Absence of any required documents can result in entry being refused.
Collection of Access Tag:
- Upon arrival at the festival venue, all persons (online/on ground registrants) must collect their Festival Access Tag from the relevant Registration Counters.
- If you register online, you will receive an email and/or SMS with a unique festival code. To procure your unique festival access tag, you will have to present this code, email or SMS along with a valid photo ID card at the relevant Registration Counter.
- The access tag must be worn for the duration of the festival. Your unique Festival Access Tag may be collected from the festival hub – Diggi Palace.
21-23 January 2018, 10am to 6pm | 24 – 29 January 2018, 8am to 6pm
Please Note: Should you damage or misplace the tag, the registration process would need to be redone and a penalty fee of INR 300 will be charged for replacing the tag.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Paid registrations are non refundable and non transferable.
- Should an event be cancelled by the organizers, the money will be refunded in 10 working days.
- The Festival reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
- Everyone is expected to behave in a dignified and orderly fashion.
- No one is allowed to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- No one is allowed to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event unless previously approved by the festival. Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave the event.
- You shall be liable for payment of damages caused by you to the festival property.
- You shall be responsible for your belongings.
- You are not allowed to use, consume and carry alcohol, tobacco products, narcotic substances on the festival premises.
- You are not allowed to carry weapons, arms, hazardous substances on the festival premises.
- The festival is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We collect and store your personal information for security reasons.
- These Terms and Conditions are liable to be changed at any time at the sole discretion of the organizers.
Types of Registrations
- Access to the Festival Hub and all session venues, food courts, merchandise stalls, Festival Book Store and art installation spaces
- Online General Registrations until 23 January 2018 are Free
- On ground / On the spot registrations: 24-29 January 2018, 8am to 6pm: Registration charge of INR 250 (Inclusive of taxes) per person will be applicable.
Festival Delegate Registration:
- Registering as a Festival Delegate comes with several benefits but please note:
- A Festival Delegate is not a Festival Speaker.
- There are no seat reservations for Festival Delegates at any session.
- Delegate status does not guarantee access to sessions. All entry is on a first-come basis dependant on venue capacity.
- Festival Delegate badges are non transferable and non refundable.
- An access badge that enables entry to the Festival Hub- Diggi Palace and the Music Hub – Hotel Clarks Amer. Entry and seating at session venues is on a first-come basis.
- A Festival tote bag with the Festival Brochure and Programme.
- Lunch at the Festival Hub in the exclusive Author & Delegate Area located adjacent to the Front Lawns (25 – 29 January 2018).
- Dinner at the Music Hub – Hotel Clarks Amer at the Author & Delegate Area, an exclusive section located by the pool tucked away from the Main Stage. (25 – 28 January 2018).
- Access to the Delegate Lounge for those wanting to grab a complimentary refreshment or take a break from the crowds.
- On 26, 27, 28 January, 2.30pm onwards, The Baithak will be exclusively accessible to Delegates only to leisurely enjoy the special sessions.
- Free entry to all concerts at the Music Stage – Hotel Clarks Amer. (25 – 28 January 2018)
- Access to Under the Stars at Hawa Mahal. Attend an evening celebrating the heritage and richness of Indian culture at the iconic Hawa Mahal on 26 January. (*Subject to Change)
- Access to the Majestic Evening at Amber Fort. Savour an evening of performances by maestros at the glorious Amber Fort on 28 January. (*Subject to Change)
- A special cocktail evening will be hosted exclusively for the festival delegates on 27 January. (*Subject to Change) at the Delegates Lounge.
The Festival Delegate Package (per person)
- 1 day: INR 6000
- 2 days: INR 11,000
- 3 days: INR 15,000
- 4 days: INR 20,000
- 5 days: INR 22,000
- 29 January 2018 (only): INR 3000
(The above prices include GST – Goods & Services Tax refers to tax collected by the Government of India from service providers for providing certain services.)
At special delegate rates you can also avail the following:
- Book your shuttle transport or hire a car at your own disposal.
- Book a hotel at special festival rates. Choose from a variety of heritage, luxury, business and budget options.
- Press registration is exclusively for media persons officially representing print and electronic media houses. Personnel can submit the online form should they wish to become Festival Accredited Press. Our Public Relations team will correspond directly with you once the request is received.
- Schools can bring batches of their students accompanied by teachers on 25th, 26th, 29th January 2018. All students and schools must pre register online for free, to ensure that you do not have to stand in long lines when you come to the venue. On ground registration will cost Rs 300 per person. On 27th & 28th January we will not be allowing school groups. Individual students with their guardians may attend independently with family and friends.
Please Note: All students must carry their school ID cards for security reasons.