The Delegate fee is INR 3500 per day per person. If you register for both days, you can avail a special rate of INR 6000 (Taxes extra).
As a delegate, the facilities given below are available to you for the registered days:
- A Delegate bag
- Lunch with other delegates and guests at Narain Niwas
- Entry to the Music stage and dinner at Clarks Hotel
- Entry to the ZEE Jaipur Literature Festival for the two days
Zee Jaipur Literature Festival Terms & Conditions:
- Registration is required for all attendees, under the category of General (free), Delegate (paid) or Press (accredited)./li>
- Each registration is valid for one person only and is non-transferable.
- Everyone is required to carry a photo identification of themselves (photocopies will be accepted) and a printed copy of their online registration / the registration code from their online form.
- Absence of any required documents can result in registration being refused at the registration desk.
- The Festival reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event/the venue, or eject any person from an event/the venue based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the festival staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- No person shall have unrestricted access to all areas of the venue.
- Depending on the number of people at the venue and its capacity, the festival will at its discretion without prior intimation open or close all registrations for on the spot registrants.
- Entry to sessions is on a first come basis. There are no reservations.
The Festival reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
Cancellation & Refund Policy for Paid Registrants:
Paid registrations are non refundable and non transferable.
- Everyone is expected to behave in a dignified and orderly fashion.
- No one is allowed to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- No one is allowed to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event unless previously approved by the festival. Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave the event.
- You shall be liable for payment of damages caused by you to the festival property.
- You shall be responsible for your belongings
- You are not allowed to use, consume and carry alcohol, tobacco products, narcotic substances on the festival premises.
- You are not allowed to carry weapons, arms, hazardous substances on the festival premises.
The festival is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We collect and store your personal information for security reasons. These Terms and Conditions are liable to be changed at any time at the sole discretion of the organizer or ticketing company.