Are wheelchair facilities available at JLF?
Yes, a wheelchair facility is available at Festival Hub (Diggi Palace).
Where can I get JLF merchandise?
Festival merchandise can be bought during the Festival from our Merchandise Store at the Festival Hub.
Is food available at the venue?
Yes, there are a number of food stalls at the Festival Hub serving a variety of cuisines and beverages for anyone wishing to purchase a snack/meal. For Festival Delegates, meals are included in the package and served in exclusive Author and Delegate areas.
What facilities will I get as a general participant?
Access to what has been dubbed the ‘greatest literary show on Earth’! The Jaipur Literature Festival features a programme of riveting debate and discussion, readings and poetry, music and food with some of the world’s finest minds. As a general participant, you will be able to attend the multitude of sessions taking place across the various sub-venues within the Festival Hub, the heritage haveli property, Diggi Palace. Do bear in mind that entry to and seating at sessions is on a first come basis. The Festival also has a number of food stalls and restaurants (with seating) selling a variety of cuisines and beverages. You can also take home memories of the Festival by purchasing a memento from our official merchandise store or your next favourite book from the Festival Book Store.
What facilities/benefits do I get as a Festival Delegate?
- The Delegate access card will give you a VIP experience of the Festival. Wine and Dine with the authors. Get invited to incredible events. Meet people like yourself from around the world.
- An access badge that enables entry to the Festival Hub- Diggi Palace and the Music Hub – Hotel Clarks Amer. Entry and seating at session venues is on a first-come basis.
- A Festival tote bag with the Festival Brochure and Programme.
- Lunch at the Festival Hub in the exclusive Author & Delegate Area located adjacent to the Front Lawns (24 – 28 January 2019).
- Access to the Delegate Lounge for those wanting to grab a complimentary refreshment or take a break from the crowds.
- On 25,26,27 January, from 2.30pm onwards, Delegates will be accorded priority seating at “The Baithak”.
- Free entry to all concerts at the Jaipur Music Music Stage – Hotel Clarks Amer. (24 – 27 January 2019)
- Access to A Fashion Show – Clothing as Identity on 25 January at Jawahar Kala Kendra.
- Access to the Majestic Evening at Amber Fort. Savour an evening of performances by maestros at the glorious Amber Fort on 26 January.
- A special cocktail evening will be hosted exclusively for the festival delegates on 27 January at the Delegates Lounge.
At special delegate rates you can also avail the following:
- Book your shuttle transport or hire a car at your own disposal.
- Book a hotel at special festival rates. Choose from a variety of heritage, luxury, business and budget options.