Introducing the first Vlogging Competition for the ZEE Jaipur Literature Festival 2017! If you’ve be bitten by the video bug, here is an opportunity for you! Send us a vlog on any of the themes below and stand a chance to be the Official ZEE Jaipur Literature Festival Vlogger and cover the festival on ground.
- Breaking Stereotypes
See updates of the competition on our Facebook Page.
- Participants can send up to 1 vlog per theme (total of 3 maximum).
- Vlogs must be recorded on a smartphone:
Format: Landscape format
Quality: 720p and above.
Length: Maximum length of 1.5 mins
- Videos must be in English. Any other language must be subtitled.
- Minor editing of videos is allowed.
- The vlogs must be uploaded to Youtube. This Youtube Link is the entry which must be emailed to email@example.com the subject ‘JLF Vlogger 2016’.
- The email must contain name, age, occupation, location, contact number and email address of the participant along with a short description of how the vlog(s) pertain to the chosen theme. Emails missing any of this information will be disqualified.
- The vlogs will be credited with each photograph posted on the site or blog. The vlog must not contain any watermark/signature of the vlogger.
- Entries must not contain any vulgar, obscene, defamatory, pornographic or violent content or content detrimental to national interest.
- The contest opens on 24th October, 2016.Deadline to submit entries is 10th December, 2016.
- Results will be announced on 20th December, 2016.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Judges’ decision will be final and binding.
- The winner will be selected internally by the design bureau at Teamwork Arts Pvt. Ltd from all entries received till 10th December, 2016.
- Each entrant grants licence to Teamwork Arts Pvt. Ltd. to feature any and all of their submissions on any of their websites, or promotional material connected to this competition and the festival.
- The Vlog winner will be required to document the event during setup before the festivaland on all 5 days of the festival and assist the writing bloggers during live blogging.
- Those selected as winners for the festival must attend a 2-3 day workshop and orientation prior to its commencement. These training workshops with the other ZEE Jaipur Literature Festival Blogging Team are mandatory for all vloggers.
- Knowledge of Instagram Stories and stop motion, hyperloop, long exposure, slow motion is a bonus.
- Entries not pertaining to the Themes, GuidelinesÂ and Terms and ConditionsÂ will be disqualified.
- Winners will receive festival jackets and blogger certificates from ZEE Jaipur Literature Festival at the end of the festival.
- This competition is open to global participation. However, only Indian domestic travel for winners to and from Metro cities in India to Jaipur will be provided, via train.
- Teamwork Arts Pvt. Ltd. bears no responsibility for any selected international participants not receiving/delay of visa, or any participant missing the train to Jaipur from the designated railway station for any reason.
- Accommodation, daily travel and meals during the festival will be provided. Travel from the hotel to the venue will be provided every morning. Transport will be provided from the Music Stage venue to the hotel every evening.
- Vloggers will be given access to the Music Stage performances in the evenings to cover the events. They will also be given the opportunity to attend the Writer’s Ball at the end of the festival.
- Vloggers will get opportunities to interact with press, industry experts and authors during the course of the festival apart from sessions.
- Breakfast will be provided at the blogger’s accommodation. Lunch will be provided, along with other volunteers, at the main venue, Diggi Palace. Dinner will be provided at the Music Stage venue.
- Any misbehaviour and clash with organizers, authors and attendees or taking undue advantage of facilities provided to the Vloggers will lead to expulsion from the blogger team and festival, effective immediately.
- Teamwork Arts Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to alter the guidelines and terms and conditions at any time.